T.R.U. WAT-WAE Water Activated Reinforced Paper Tape
T.R.U. WAT-WAE Water Activated Reinforced Paper Tape is light duty reinforced water activated tape with laminated non-asphaltic adhesive. It bonds instantly to both virgin and recycled fiber surfaces and due to this fact, generates a right away destructive bond resulting in a tamper evident package. It is offered in both fiberglass reinforced and plain paper.
– Protected Bond – our starch based adhesive aggressively bonds to corrugated cartons, even in dusty or dirty environments
– All-Weather Use – not affected by extreme hot or cold temperatures
– Protection – a carton sealed with water-activated tape can’t be opened without leaving a broken seal
– Adhesive: Laminated non-asphaltic
– 3-way Reinforcing Pattern: Lengthwise is 110 Denier Fiberglass – 5/8″ spacing (1-1-1-1-1)
– Cross machine is 150 Denier Fiberglass / Diamond Pattern ,1.25″
– Beneficial for sealing light weight cartons weighing up to 25 lbs
NOTE: Sizes would be the tape industry standard metric sizes, ex. 12mm for every 1/2 inch of nominal value tape width (Rolls are give or take 5% wider or narrower than the nominal size)
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Water-activated tape provides a tamper-evident seal that discourages theft.
Water-activated tape creates this sort of strong seal, you only wish to use one strip of tape.
Water-activated tape is applied the use of a tape dispenser, not a hand-held tape gun that can create repetitive motion stresses.
Water-activated tape can be utilized in dusty, dirty, cold and warm environments and will retain its seal.
Water-activated tape is recyclable, biodegradable and repulpable. MADE IN THE USA
There are no reviews yet.